Prizmah . . . . Heals Naturally
1. Prizmah has made it very easy to have Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) gel or membrane for rapid wound healing.
2. The concept of Prizmah PRF is based on the centrifugation of whole blood with anticoagulant (sodium citrate) for 6 minutes at 2800 rpm.
3. At the end of the spin, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is almost completely separated from the other blood cells (RBCs & WBCs).
4. PRP is then transferred through closed system into a tube having certain quantity of calcium chlo- ride (which acts as an activator).
5. Calcium chloride converts PRP into PRF (gel) within 10 minutes.
6. PRF gel can be used itself for rapid wound healing or it can be transferred into PRF membrane
through PRF tray within 1 minute.
7. Prizmah PRF releases growth factors or cytokines gradually on the site (VEGF, PDGF, TGF Beta, IGF etc). The expected objective of these growth factors is to accelerate the soft tissue healing.
8. Prizmah PRF is recognized to heal the wounds in shorter span of time without any complications.